Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Style File {Lily Ashwell}






...is the daughter of the famed Rachel Ashwell who founded the entire Shabby Chic movement and brand in 1989. If you're a true follower of my blog then you would know that the world of Nina Fleurina definitely has  the inspiration and influence of revolutionary style and when I discovered the hidden gem that is Lily Ashwell I had to share!
Filled the understated elegance of soft colors, feminine lines and youthful prettiness. Her collection obviously influenced by hints of shabby chic but it lends a boho feel that gives it a touch of individual style, whimsy and casual freshness. It's a little pricey with the price tags boasting $395 for a pair of overalls but, if my purse gave me permission to purchase anything from her collection I wouldn't hesitate...it would all be mine. In the mean time I can admire and share my fashion find for the time being. Hope you enjoy!

Love...Nina Fleurina

No comments:

Post a Comment