Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Feature Friday {Julie Nutting}


















I've had the luxury of laying my eyes on the work of a wonderful artist. Julie Nutting is the creator of these amazing couture works of altered art. I've fallen in love since the very first day I spotted them. I mean they're fashionable, feminine and creatively couture what wouldn't I have liked about them.


I discovered her art at an Urban Barn event I was selling at this past summer...unfortunately she left before I got a chance to meet her but since then we've become acquainted via facebook {don't you just love facebook} I do. It didn't matter that we've never met because her art speaks to me every time I see it. I can't wait till I can own an original piece of her work. In the mean-time, feast your eyes on her work via my blog. I hope you fall in love as much as I have.




Be Blessed Friday!


Living Fancii

Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment